If you experience a ‘Page cannot be displayed’ error for a business related site you need to access (e.g. Go to Meeting), please complete the following steps:
- Ensure you are logged into Barracuda
- Click on following link: http://192.168.1.201/web/login (bookmark this link)
- Look for “Logged in as your user name” in the upper right hand-corner
- If you don’t see your user name, log-in.
- Now access the blocked website.
Note: This is applicable when you are connected to MMS network (Either in the Canton office or remotely through the VPN).
Barracuda - Background
- Barracuda provides network security against spam and virus intrusions.
- Certain rules have been applied on how Barracuda filters network traffic.
- MMS has also added trusted and well-known sites to our “White List” of accepted sites.
- Sometimes filtering does not operate as expected and an override is needed.
- An override allows the user to log-in to Barracuda and override a blocked site that meets filtering rules.
Barracuda – Log-in Steps
If you experience Barracuda for a site you need to access (e.g. GotoMeeting.com), complete the following steps:
2.If you are already logged in correctly, you will see the screen as shown below:
3.If you don’t see your user name, type your network user name and password.
5.Now log-in to the website you were attempting to access.